Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boston Never Have I Ever

As the weather is finally nice (for the most part) in Boston, I've been thinking about all the quintessential Boston things I've never done. So I am setting myself a goal: try and do as many of the activities on the below list in the next 2-3 months as possible.  Who wants to join? Email me or comment!




Historical/Cultural
  • Freedom Trail
  • Boston Pops
  • Red Sox Game: Completed 4/17. Thank goodness for the heaters in the company box, because it was cold! And they lost. twice.
  • Duck Boat Tour
  • House of Blues
  • Peabody Essex Museum
  • Day trip to Newport
  • Arnold Arboretum
  • Museum of Science
Culinary/Nightlife

  • Charlie’s Sandwich Shoppe:  Completed 4/9. Scrambled eggs good, not amazing
  • Formaggio Kitchen BBQ: Completed 4/10. Amazing pulled lamb, corn bread and slaw, consumed while sitting on a stoop in cambridge and drinking beer out of coffee cups
  • Mr. Bartley
  • Top of the Hub
  • Thursday night at SailLoft
  • Wine Mondays at L'Espalier
  • Sam Adams Brewery Tour
  • Sunset Grille
  • Mikes vs. Modern taste test
  • Summer Shack
  • Brookline Jewish food (Zaftig's doesn't count).
  • Union Oyster House



Other
  • Actually go to Inman Square
  • Road trip to Montreal
  • Road trip to Foxwood’s
  • Go to Charlestown
  • Go to Jamaica Plain

2 comments:

  1. You've never been to a Red Sox game??? I've already been to a Mumbai Indians game and I've only been here 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also check out the Mass MOCA museum -- great day trip.

    ReplyDelete